OVER CLAD & SCANTILY PAID

THE PHOTO DIARY OF A DOWNTOWN DOLL Even the most thrifty fashionable can be one step ahead of the curve!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Soooo...I found my shoes


If you got a chance to roll through our blog pages you may remember reading about my obsession with a pair of animal printed Pierre Hardy shoes that I just absolutley have to be insane to spend 500 bucks on but could not live without. So I set out on a quest to find a pair of similar mens shoes and alas I scored. In a tiny thift store in Atlanta GA there at half off after Christmas sale, i layed eyes on a pair of brown nubuck Rockports. They were a whopping $3.00 and YES....half off. Soooo.... $1.50 later i had my blank canvas for my Pierre Hardy inspired shoes. Once back in NY I picked up black paint at an art store and the compliments are all down the hill from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home